Wednesday, 11 March 2009
The following jobs are open at Future Worlds Center:
Duties and responsibilities
• Provide one to one psychological support to asylum seekers, refugees and their families
• Provide rehabilitation to victims of torture and other patients of PTSD
• Evaluate progress of clients and facilitate their communication with social services with the assistance of the social counselor
• Advanced University Degree in Psychology
• Experience with Victims of torture and other patients of PTSD will be favored
Duties and Responsibilities
• General secretarial tasks, such as telephone, fax, letter writing.
• Preparation of reports
• General project management and monitoring of tasks
• Secretarial Degree and/or degree in Management.
• Fluency in Greek and English
Prospective candidates will be evaluated against general criteria representing the Center’s culture namely:
Ethics, fairness and respect for diversity
Credibility & resourcefulness
Ambition & continuous improvement
Leadership; team player; multi-tasking
Innovative thinking and attitude
To apply for a job at Future Worlds Center, send us the following:
• Letter addressing your fit with Future World’s Center selection criteria and Center’s culture listed above. You may share life experiences, challenges and successes.
• Three professional or academic references (please provide name, contact information, and a few details about how the person knows you).
Applications must be complete to be considered. We do not contact referees without notifying applicants.
Closing date for this round of applications is March 31st 2009
Applications can be submitted only by email at: email@example.com
Posted by FWC Staff